Thursday 20 May 2021
Friday 21 May 2021
Saturday 22 May 2021
Sunday 23 May 2021 (if required)
Thursday 20 May: 8:30am - 4:00pm
Friday 21 May: 8:30am - 4:00pm
Saturday 22 May: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday 23 May: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Cairns Basketball Centre
Early Settler Stadium
289 Aumuller Street, Manunda
Minimum age for competition is 30 years for women and 35 years for men. Age is determined as at 1 May 2021.
Men: 35-44, 45-54, 55+
Women: 30-39, 40-49, 50+
Sport Fee: The cost to play in the tournament in ONE team is $60 per person
Games Registration Fee: $69 per person in addition to sport fee.
Entry into a second team will incur a further $35 fee.
- Men’s competition
- Women’s competition
If you are an individual wanting to join a team, please select "I need a [gender] team" and use the PIN 1234
- A team’s division will be determined by the age of the youngest player in the team.
- Players are not permitted to play in more than one team in the same age group.
- Players may play in more than one age category i.e. 45+ and 50+. However, this will not be taken into consideration during scheduling which may result in conflicting games.
- You must pay a separate sport fee for each team in which you participate.
- Depending on the number of team nominations received, the tournament may only be required to be played on Thursday 20 May to Saturday 22 May (Sunday if needed).
- The provision of a bench official for the game immediately following yours is compulsory.
- Age groups may be amalgamated for round robin competition depending upon the number of team entries in each age group. However medals will still be awarded based on age groups.
- If you are interested in being a referee for the tournament contact Cairns Basketball on the email address listed below.
- Competition will be conducted under the Federation of International Basketball Association (FIBA) rules, see link for competition information.
- The competition is presented by Cairns Basketball.
Sport Coordinator: Natalie Beecroft
Phone: 4041 2145