Compete on the Reef
Registrations to 'Compete on the Reef' at the 2019 Great Barrier Reef Masters Games are now closed (apart from trail and road running! Please contact the GBRMG office on (07) 4044 3090 if you need to be added to a team, or need to adjust your registration. Registrations are available for sports participants, non-playing officials and supporters. The Games Social Program is exclusive to registered participants only. Click here to register now!
All registrants are required to collect their accreditation from the Rego Hub, 51 Esplanade from Tuesday 21st May.
Q: What should I register for?
I am playing a sport
All sports participants pay the Games Registration fee and a Sports fee. Although more sports may be entered, only one Games Registration fee is applicable.
Registration fees include accreditation to the Games, exclusive entry into the nightly social hub and entertainment program, souvenir booklet, games backpack and cap, exclusive dining offers, newsletter and winning medals.
Sports fees include all costs associated to play the sport of your choice (venue hire, equipment hire, first aid etc) and vary sport to sport. Check your chosen sports page for their specific Sport fees.
Sports and Games Registration fees are processed at the same time in your booking.
I am a Non-Playing Official
For coaches, managers, referees, scorers, trainers or support staff who wish to be eligible for a medal in the event their team wins but are not playing in the competition. Registration fees include accreditation to the Games, exclusive entry into the nightly social hub and entertainment program, souvenir booklet, games backpack and cap, exclusive offers, newsletter and winning medals.
To register as a Non-Playing official please register in the same way as your sports participant and select 'Non-Playing Official' as your sport.
I am a Supporter
A Supporter is a person who wants to experience the fun and atmosphere of the Games, without playing in any sporting competition. The Supporter fee entitles you to accreditation to the Games with exclusive entry into the nightly social hub and entertainment program.
Games Registration Fees
|Sports Entrant Super Early Bird (includes an incentive until 31 December 2018)||$68.00|
|Sports Entrant Early Bird (until 31 March 2019)||$68.00|
|Sports Entrant General (from 1 April 2019)||$88.00|
Things you need to know
- The minimum age requirement for the majority of sports participants is 35 years. Please check your sport for specific details.
- Online entries only are accepted.
- Registrations are not confirmed until payment is made (bookings are held for a maximum 14 days).
- Credit card or debit card (MasterCard and Visa Card) are the only available method of payment.
- You must read and accept the Terms and Conditions before entering.
- Before entering, please read the sports information for your chosen sport/s so you are aware of the general sports details including sport fee, competition dates and entry requirements.
- You must collect your accreditation pass at the Registration Hub during Games week.
- Refunds only available as per Terms and Conditions.
- A $20 administration fee will be charged from the 1 March 2019 for any entrant fully withdrawing from the Games.
- All fees include GST.
- Registrations close 9th May 2019.
- Accreditations must be collected from the Rego Hub at 51 Esplanade from Tuesday 21st May onwards - prior to the start of your competition.